Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reno so far


Just a quick update on how things are going with the reno . Still have to post some stitching and I have a lot to gather up to show so hope to do that soon . We have plumbing and electrical almost done so I suspect when that is completed the drywall will go up . Currently choosing all the plumbing accessories so that the bathroom will be accessible . We have windows so that is exciting ! So here it is so far. Thank you for your kind comments on the last post and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good, Jennifer! I know how long it takes to choose all those "little" things in a remodel. Good luck with the remaining renovations--I'll bet you can't wait to see it all finished up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer,
    How is life in Canada today? It is very hot here in CA... but I can't complain since my blog friends on the other side of the country have been facing devastating storms.

    It looks like your remodel job is going well. We added a couple of rooms to our house years ago when my mother came to live with us. We are glad to have the extra rooms but I remember what a mess it was at the time. Good luck with all you are doing. Be sure to show us pictures of the finished product.

    I am sorry to read of your grandmother's passing. It is hard to loose a loved one no matter what age they are.

    Thank you for leaving a comment on one of my past blogs. I was reading back through old posts and found it. I hope that you will come back and visit me again... and say hello. It is always so nice to hear from blog friends.

    Have a great week... and good luck with the construction. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good will look for your updates on stitching. I am wayyyyyy behind in reading blogs and posting on my own. Just not a good Summer here at all. Lost our Cocker Spaniel Molly a few weeks ago anbd DH has been passing kidney stones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Jennifer,
    I am just dropping by again to say hello. I hope the redo is going well. Hugs, Lura

    ReplyDelete