Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November!




Thank you everyone for the comments on my last post . Here finally are the Halloween pics. My DD had a fun time out T or Ting last evening and came home to relax and have a bag of chips. ( she knows she has a dental appt this week!!) My DS had a fun time out jamming on the guitar with friends ,playing music for the tricksters in a friends garage. A Dad out with his kiddies jammed a bit with them and told them he was from Universal records!! Don't think they believed that one! We didn't get one child said DH when we arrived home. No sidewalks on our side of the street so that would explain a lot , thus we don't buy too much loot. Hope everyone had a fun night. Trying to stitch a bit on my Christmas present piece today.
Keep on stitching!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute kids! Your daughters idea for being a present was a good one:0) We don't get trick or treaters either. We live too far off the beaten path. I used to love to go to my Aunts she had kids from all over the neighborhood and we knew them all. That was quite a few years ago though.

    ReplyDelete