Friday, September 18, 2009

stitching exchange and the weekend again!



A beautiful Indian summer week this has been . My DS has been able to complete his football practices rain free this week . First game is next thursday so I better whip out a copy of " Football for dummies" so I know what is going on !! My stitching time this summer was taken up with a Christmas in July exchange thru Brookes Books interactive yahoo group. I received a beautiful Prairie Schooler Santa ornament from Patricia in Texas( no blog) I made a Santa face ornament that was a Cross eyed Cricket freebie a few years back.I have a lot to learn about stitching exchanges. Some of the finishing techniques are just amazing. After I get my fall exchange finished (hopefully soon!) I will get back to my beautiful " Lo how a rose" by Brightneedle and then I can forward the book on to the next sister from the sisterhood of the Rose( started by my stitching friend Doris , from Pause in the Journey) Have a wonderful stitchy weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Great ornies! I stitched that CEC one earlier this year, and he's great. I just got my book with Lo How A Rose in it. What a beautiful pattern that is-cant' wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete