Monday, May 3, 2010

A bit of progress


Well a bit of progress was made over the weekend on 'Lo' I was having a bit of 'thoughts of ripping' No not my clothes off silly! but the dark stitches of Pelican gray! However in this mornings beautiful light I felt that I could live with how it was transpiring. What do you think?
Our yard is coming to life with the most glorious buds. This is the earliest our french lilac has burst . I will be posting pics soon along with my birthday stash. This will be a shorty today .
I had a lovely day out last week with a fellow blogger Judy. She wrote some very kind comments on her blog about our outing and visit. She had some wonderful stitching to show me , as well as her lovely home . It was a great day out and we hope to get together again soon and do some stitching sometime. Enjoy the beautiful day.
until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! This is coming along gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming along nicely. This is in my to do pile. One of these days I will get to it LOL Are you using the colors called for or your own conversion.
    Take Care and Happy Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this one, Jennifer and may have to stitch it myself one day. So happy to hear that you got together with a fellow stitcher--sounds like a wonderful day.

    Looking forward to seeing your birthday stash photos :)

    ReplyDelete